Coman’s Swim Club (Roscommon Town) was founded in 2003. Coman’s SC caters for both competitive and non-competitive swimmers. The club is based in Roscommon Leisure Centre, Roscommon Town.
- To foster and develop Swimming and its participants
- To promote the teaching/coaching and practice of swimming in line with current best practice
- To promote the development of physical, moral and social qualities associated with sport, within the participants
- To accept and enforce the rules and regulations set down by Swim Ireland regarding swimming in accordance with the affiliation status afforded to the club
- To provide a positive and safe environment for all its members and staff
- To ensure sport for young people in the club is fun and conducted in an encouraging atmosphere in line with Swim Ireland guidelines and best practice
- To provide equal opportunities whenever possible for successful participation, irrespective of ability or disability, so as individuals can be involved in sports activities in an integrated and inclusive way.